Fall Festival Cancelled

After reading all the responses from committee members and discussing with Fr. we have come to the conclusion that it is best to cancel our festival this year. We do not take this decision lightly, but for the safety and health of everyone concerned, it is the only option we have at this time. The festival will be postponed until next year – SEPTEMBER 10, 11, 12, 2021. Mark your calendars!

Our Big Ticket Raffle will proceed as planned and we are discussing fundraising options for our parish besides the Big Ticket Raffle to take place throughout the year. Please feel free to contact us with any ideas or concerns on other fundraising ideas.We truly appreciate everyone’s input and your readiness to accept the decision of the majority. We could not do any of this without all of you!

Robert, Mary & Maria